Quote For – Property Reports (bilingual assistance)
Get a quote and assistance to help arrange all ‘French Property Reports’ – A legal requirement for the preparation of a Compromis contract and conveyance.
Please select the reports you require below for your French Property – a quote will be sent to you including our assistance fee.
Obligatory Reports for Sales / Rentals: (Our Guide)
- ENERGY REPORT (DPE/EPC) if habitable
- TERMITES (depending upon region)
- NATURAL RISKS ERNMT
- ELECTRICITY INSTALLATION (if at property).
- GAS (if at property)
- FOSSE SEPTIC SYSTEMS (if the property is not connected to mains drainage and liveable or a Fosse Septic is at the property).
- PARASITE REPORT
- HABITABLE SURFACE
- PRIVATE SURFACE (CARREZ LAW)
IMPORTANT – Fosse Septic Inspections: Your Fosse Septic installation must have a valid inspector\’s report (valid at least 2-3 years depending on regions). To get help with renewing or scheduling for an inspection, please check the list below:
- The Fosse Septic system must be accessible (inspection chambers visible).
- Plans /drawings for the installation of the system or details concerning the exact location must be sent to us before the request of inspection and quote can be made for you. We would suggest sending any details and a copy of your cadastral plan for the property with the exact location of the septic system indicated on the site plan with a \’X\’ to firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
- Mains water inside the property must be turned on and someone must be present at the property on the date of inspection. Invoices for inspections will be sent to you directly from the ‘Tresor Public’ or Inspector, these can arrive several months following the inspection date – so be sure to give your correct contact address.
Please note that RANKIN sarl cannot be held responsible for the official report results, confirmed by diangostic companies.
Out of stock