1. Get Started – Standard Listing
Get started with your listing “1, 2, 3” … easy!
List your French property DIRECT – For Sale or To Let 0% commission – no agency fees.
Standard property listings from only 10€ (2 months display).
1. Get Started: Login to MYRANKIN and add this product ‘Standard Listing’ to the cart 10€ – (go back and add to cart).
2. Choose Products: Choose from our products below (products available) to decide how best to display your property listing and get the marketing assistance you need.
3. List Property: Add your property information directly on our listing page >> Your property will appear within 24 hrs of posting on our site (working office days only). See détails below: “What do I need to List?”.
Some frequently asked questions to help you further:
Why list property direct in France?
- No agency fees negotiated on the price of sale – Sell at the right price and save thousands! Agency fees can cost as much as 6% to 12% in France.
- We help you to deal directly with your offers and Notaire. Use our Conveyance Bilingual Assistance service to help you. We can help every step of the way from – ‘Make an Offer’ to ‘Conveyance Assistance’ (bilingual services).
What do I need to list?
- Price of sale (without any agency or Notaire fees included).
- Address of the property.
- Description of the property.
- x5 photos of the property in jpeg format (landscape format are preferable).
- DPE (Energy report) details if applicable. See more about this requirement>>
- Payment 10€ (standard listing only)
How will I receive enquiries?
- All enquiries for your adverts will be sent to your email address.
- Choose to manage your property leads direct or use you can use our ‘Bilingual Coordination Service’ (cost 32€) and we’ll manage your leads for you.
How can I get my listing seen further?
- Get your property translated into French and advertised for the French market >>(coming soon)
Need further help or information? – Please contact us here >>
Important: Before ordering our products and services, please read our terms and conditions >>