Couesmes Vaucé 53300
Property Ref: 7059
I would like to contact the seller directly
Couesmes Vaucé 53300
Fully renovated stone cottage. Land – 2.5 acres. Several outbuildings. Energy Report (DPE): D
Delightful 3 bedroomed Stone Cottage set in 2.5acres (1 Hectare). Benefiting from oil fired central heating, wood burner and UPVC double glazing throughtout. Outbuildings include a huge workshop/garage, games room and bread oven.
- Entrance double glazed door with roller blind, Separate WC off.
- Large open plan living/dining room with wood burner that has fan blown hot air ducted to kitchen and bedroom 3. 3 radiators, 2 double glazed windows with shutters. Living area 6 x 3.6 metres, Dining area 2.9×3.2 metres.
- Bathroom fully tiled off living room, modern shower cubicle, and vanity unit and additional WC. Radiator and electrically heated towel rail. 2.0 x 2.9 metres.
- Large 3rd bedroom off living room, glazed door. Radiator wood panelling, numerous sockets. 2 double glazed windows with integral blinds. Enclosed hot water tank supplies bathroom. Outside door with roller shutter. 3.3 x 6.0 metres.
- Kitchen breakfast room off living room, 6.0 x 3.4 metres. Glazed door. Integrated electric oven with spit roaster, inset gas hob with extractor hood, oil fired central heating boiler housed under worktop. Many fitted units. Part exposed feature stone wall, large fridge freezer, radiator, 3 double glazed windows, double door onto patio with electric roller shutter.
- Curved wooden staircase off living room leading to small landing, Velux window at top of stairs.
- Bedroom 1 large light airy room with d/g window and large Velux with internal and external blinds, fittings and through roof vent for air refresher unit 5.0 x 3.2 metres
Bedroom 2 Large Velux with internal and external blinds. 4.2 x 2.6 metres.
Outside property benefits from huge workshop which at the moment easily houses a Motor home as well as work benches and tool cabinets, large double doors. Games room well insulated lots of power points large double glazed entry door with electric roller blind. Also a stone bread oven currently used as tool/wood store. A garden area has been fenced off from the main field and contains mature shrubs and a small apple orchard. The paved area outside the Kitchen which has a brick built barbeque.
Access to the property is down a 700metre private lane, not a through road, with one neighbour.