1. Key Terms and Concept: RANKIN SARL provides a platform that connects private individuals who have French property to sell or rent (Short Term Lets or Gite Rentals) with clients directly seeking to buy or rent with 0% commission charged. Our services, products and partners are accessible at www.arankinfrance.co.uk and any other website portals and advertisements used via RANKIN SARL.
2. Definitions: Definitions of ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means the Company RANKIN SARL. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to the client placing an order for our product, services or advertisement with us.
3. General: By using the site, ordering or purchasing our products and services you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions, whether or not you become a registered user of the services. These Terms govern your access to and use the site. In addition certain areas of our site, products and services may have different terms and conditions, standards and guidelines – or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the site, products and services.
4. Terms of Service and advertising: RANKIN SARL comprise of a site, products and services where private individuals may create listings for French property sales and rentals (Short term lets and Gite rentals) and clients may learn about and enquire directly. You understand that RANKIN SARL is not a party to any agreements entered to between vendor, landlord and client, nor is RANKIN SARL a property agent, real estate broker or insurer. We have no control over the conduct of our clients or other users of our site, products and services and disclaim all liability in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by the law. If you choose to create a listing with RANKIN SARL, you understand and agree that your relationship is limited to being a member and an independent third-party contractor and not an employee, agent or partner of RANKIN SARL, you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit. RANKIN SARL have no right to control your activities with your listing or your activities associated with your listing. As a member and user you agree not to do anything which creates a false impression that you are endorsed by, partnering with or acting on behalf or for the benefit of RANKIN SARL; including acting inappropriately in respect to RANKIN SARL. We therefore reserve the right to refuse, reject, suspend or alter an advertisement or members use without reason and cannot be liable for any loss caused whatsoever or responsible for any claim, cost or expenses resulting from libellous or malicious matter or untrue statement in any advertisement published or any infringement of patent, copyright or design therein.
5. Modifications and Alterations: RANKIN reserves the right to develop, enhance and amend aspects of their concept, advertising, product services and website as an ongoing basis, or modify these terms including the service fees at any time and without prior notice. Details will be indicated to clients and displayed on our site, your only recourse is to cease using our services, products and site.
6. Users: We work exclusively to promote Private Property Sales and Short Term Lets or Gite Rentals in France. 0% commission is charged to our clients, vendors and landlords; we therefore request that all estate agents or professionals in property, charging commission or not, to refrain from using our site and services. Should complaints be received through our Support Services or expected professional activity be noted, client accounts concerned with this activity could be suspended and blocked from future use with our company. Any access to or use of our site, services and products is expressly prohibited by anyone under 18 years old. Users represent and warrant that you are 18 or older. Users agree and authorise us to use your personal information, such as your full name and date of birth to obtain reports.
7. How the site, services and products work: The site, services and products can be used to facilitate the listing and enquires of properties and services. You may view listings as an unregistered visitor to the site, however if you wish to enquire, you must first register to create a MY RANKIN account.
8. Account Registration or Assistance Subscription: In order to access certain features of our site, services and products, you must register to create an account (MY RANKIN ) or Subscribe to our Assistance Services. You can also login to your account to see our newsletters. You are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login or subscription information to RANKIN SARL and grant us to access your details without breach by you to any terms and conditions that govern your use. Your MY RANKIN account profile page or subscription will be created for your use only and based upon the personal information you provide to us. You may not have more than one active MY RANKIN account or subscription reference. You agree to provide accurate and current information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate. RANKIN SARL reserves the right to suspend or terminate your MY RANKIN account or subscription and your access to the site and our services and products. You are responsible for safeguarding your password or subscription details and agree that you will not disclose this information to any third party, you will take sole reasonability for any activities or actions under your MY RANKIN account or during your subscription. You will immediately notify RANKIN SARL of any unauthorized use of your MY RANKIN account or subscription.
9. Listings, Services and Products: To create a listing or order a product and service, you will be asked a variety of questions including pricing and related rules and financial terms. You understand and agree that once you have displayed a price and placement for listings you cannot increase the price to your client enquiries. All prices supplied for properties for sale and to rent must be displayed in Euro and are the net price of sale without commissions included or Notaire fees. When advertising on our website or portals used by RANKIN SARL you pay for the space and not for the photographs. Although every effort is made to produce a clear photograph we cannot guarantee the quality of the display or how the information is transferred. If you place an advert with us without providing the artwork or text for the publication at the time of issue and display on our site, we are free to remove these details without refunding the listing payment to you. Deadlines for advertising must be respected for new listings and renewals. If you place an advert but fail to provide details for the publication deadline, we may repeat any previous relevant advert from you. We may store, reproduce and distribute copy relating to any advertisement including by electronic means.
10. Assistance Services with Subscription: Upon subscription to our Assistance Service (bespoke service) please confirm all requests by email so that accounting can be arranged without discrepancy. Our assistance services are bespoke for your requirements and charged at a rate of 40€/ hour (VAT inclusive) with a minimum request cost of 10€ for each enquiry and without estimates provided. Details and costs for our services are indicated for your approval at the time of subscription and for client information. Our Assistance Services do not include judicial, legal or accountancy services. We operate our assistance by subscription only (25€ / year) as a bespoke service (French and English language) to suit your requirements and cannot be held responsible for the results achieved following instructions from our clients. Retainer payments are required from clients before services and requests can be fulfilled. Should we not have sufficient funds received in a client account we will not be able to continue with your assistance requests.
11. Taxes: Our listings, services and products are inclusive of VAT (TVA @ 20%). Tax regulations may require us to collect appropriate tax information from clients. As a user you agree and understand that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements and indicating taxes that should be included, you are solely responsible for remitting to the relevant authority for sale and rentals of property in France which are applicable in your country of residence and in respect of French legislation. RANKIN SARL cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice to any members.
12. Photos and Information: RANKIN SARL reserves the right to refuse certain photos, site links or information from our users that we feel are inappropriate to display on our site or under our company name. Photos displaying vehicle registration numbers, children or people without authorisation for display or proof of copyright ownership could automatically be removed. We will not be liable for any error, misprint, inaccuracy or omission in an advertisement or document.
13. Reporting misconduct: RANKIN SARL provides a support service so that clients and users can report any inappropriate behaviour on our site or with our company. We may liaise with the police and /or other relevant authorities in relation to the behaviour but will not be obliged to take any action beyond that required by law or cause us to incur any liability to you.
14. Privacy and Respecting Your Data: You agree that RANKIN SARL can use your personal information to perform our obligations.
RANKIN respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data, including when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice gives you information on how RANKIN collects and processes your personal data including through your use of our website.
The website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children through the website.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice that we may provide when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
Personal data we collect about you
The table below sets out the personal data we will or may collect in the course of working for you.
|Personal data we will collect||Personal data we may collect depending on why you have instructed us|
|Your name, address, telephone number.|
Electronic contact details, eg your email address and mobile phone number.
Information relating to the matter in which you are seeking our services.
|Details of your professional online presence, eg LinkedIn profile.|
Personal details about you may be requested if you have subscribed or purchased our assistance products such as ‘Assistance in France’ or ‘Start Up in France’. Any personal items required would be relevant for the bilingual coordination that you have required: eg Details about your bank account, your ID and employment status.
Your financial details may also be requested so far as relevant to your instructions, eg If you are instructing on a purchase transaction to coordinate to a Notaire.
This personal data is required to enable us to provide our service to you. If you do not provide personal data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
How your personal data is collected
We collect most of this information from you directlyt. However, we may also collect information from other sources such as:
- from a third party with your consent, eg:
- your bank or building society, another financial institution or advisor;
- Solicitor, Lawyer or Notaire.
- consultants and other professionals we may engage in relation to your matter;
- your employer and/or trade union, professional body or pension administrators;
- your doctors, medical and occupational health professionals;
- via our website
- via our information technology (IT) systems, eg:
- automated monitoring of our website and other technical systems, such as our computer networks and connections, CCTV and access control systems, communications systems, email and instant messaging systems.
How and why we use your personal data
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal data if we have a proper reason for doing so, eg:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the performance of our work or contacts requested by you or to take steps at your request for possible works or contacts.
The table below explains what we use (process) your personal data for and our reasons for doing so:
|What we use your personal data for||Our reasons|
|What we use your personal data for: To provide assistance services to you||Our reasons to take steps at your request for possible works requested.|
|What we use your personal data for To put you in contact with a third party following your request.||Our reasonsTo comply with our obligations to meet your requests received.|
|What we use your personal data for Ensuring business policies are adhered to, eg policies covering security and internet use||Our reasonsFor our legitimate interests or those of a third party, ie to make sure we are following our own internal procedures so we can deliver the best service to you|
|What we use your personal data for Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control.||Our reasons For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to be as efficient and endeavour to deliver the best service for you|
|What we use your personal data for Statistical analysis to help us manage our business.||Our reasons For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to be as efficient and endeavour to deliver the best service for you|
|What we use your personal data for Preventing unauthorised access and modifications to systems||Our reasons|
For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, ie to prevent and detect criminal activity that could be damaging for us and for you
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
|What we use your personal data for Updating and enhancing client records||Our reasons|
For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request for our services.
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, eg making sure that we can keep in touch with our clients about existing and new services
|What we use your personal data for Statutory returns||Our reasonsTo comply with our legal and regulatory obligations|
|What we use your personal data for Ensuring safe working practices, staff administration and assessments||Our reasons|
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, eg to make sure we are following our own internal procedures and working efficiently so we can deliver the best service to you
|What we use your personal data for|
Marketing our services [and those of selected third parties ] to:
—existing and former clients;
—third parties who have previously expressed an interest in our services;
—third parties with whom we have had no previous dealings.
|Our reasonsFor our legitimate interests or those of a third party, ie to promote our business to existing and former clients|
|What we use your personal data for External audits and quality checks, eg People accreditation and the audit of our accounts||For our legitimate interests or a those of a third party, ie to maintain our accreditations so we can demonstrate we operate at the highest standards|
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We may use your personal data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our company developments that might be of interest to you and/or information about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new services.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for promotional purposes (see above ‘How and why we use your personal data’). This means we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Emailing and newsletters: You can choose the option to ‘unsubscribe’ to our Newsletters (option indicated at the bottom of our newsletters) when you receive these, so as not to receive any future newsletter mailings from us.
- We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Who we share your personal data with
We routinely share personal data with:
- professional advisers who we instruct on your behalf or refer you to, eg Notaires, solicitors, lawyers, sworn translators, medical professionals, accountants, tax advisors or other experts;
- other third parties where necessary to carry out your instructions; private sellers or landlords.
- credit reference agencies;
- our insurers and brokers;
- external auditors, eg in relation to the audit of our accounts;
- our bank
- External service suppliers, representatives, contractors and agents that we use to make our business more efficient, eg secretarial services, marketing agencies and portals, document collation or analysis suppliers.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal data if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal data. We also impose contractual obligations to our partners or service providers to ensure they can only use your personal data to provide services to us and to you.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal data with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business (if this case of sale occurred) or during a re-structuring programme. Usually, information will be anonymised but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
Where your personal data is held
Information may be held at our offices and third party partners, service providers, representatives and agents as described above (see ‘Who we share your personal data with’).
How long your personal data will be kept
We will keep your personal data after we have finished advising or acting for you. We will do so for one of these reasons:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly;
- to keep records required by law.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data and we explain how long we will normally retain your papers in our terms and conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions on this.
Transferring your personal data out of the EEA
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), eg:
- with your service providers located outside the EEA;
- if you are based outside the EEA;
- where there is an international dimension to the matter in which we are coordinating or marketing for you.
These transfers are subject to special rules under European data protection law.
If you would like further information please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
|Access||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data|
|Rectification||The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data|
|To be forgotten||The right to require us to delete your personal data—in certain situations|
|Restriction of processing||The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data—in certain circumstances, eg if you contest the accuracy of the data|
|Data portability||The right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations|
|To object||The right to object:|
—at any time to your personal data being processed for direct marketing.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us see below: ‘How to contact us’; and
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal data secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
You can get detailed information from ‘Get Safe Online’ on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems: visit www.getsafeonline.org.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information.
The GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. For example the supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we work emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data as there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party in the cases where you have chosen and instructed us to do this. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Full name of legal entity: RANKIN SARL
Name or title of Data Protection Officer for RANKIN SARL: Anita RANKIN
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 19bis Quai de la République, 53100 MAYENNE – FRANCE
Telephone number: (+33) 2 43 08 01 94
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This version was last updated May 2018.
15. Ownership, Copyright and Rights Notice: The entire contents of our concept and site is owned by RANKIN SARL and protected by copyright with all rights reserved. You may download or print individual sections of the website for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate RANKIN SARL copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website or our concept, logos and trade names without the prior written consent of RANKIN SARL.
16. Quote Requests and Orders: Estimates for our services must be approved by our clients before work orders are scheduled. We may insist on you submitting your order in writing. All orders, quotes and products purchased from us are subject to our terms and conditions. We are not obliged to accept your order, advert or instruction and we will refund any prep-payment in that case but will have no further liability.
17. Additional Terms for Products and Services: RANKIN SARL have different products, features and offerings, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply to your use of those products, features or offerings. If additional terms are available for the relevant product or Services you use, those additional terms become part of these terms. We cannot refund or reinstate clients with products or services purchased. Should service result reach an unsatisfactory conclusion for our client, we cannot be held liable for the result of services requested or responsible for the safe custody or return of documents, manuscripts of photographs submitted to us or to a third party.
18. Payment and Currency: Payments are to be made in Euro and IBAN details are available upon request for transfers. A secure payment link is available for credit card or payments via PayPal. Cheques (Euro) are payable to RANKIN SARL. Sterling payments can be arranged by cheque with additional banking charges of 32.05€ per payment. Please contact us for more information or help with exchange rates for your invoice. All payments must be clear from bank charges and commissions. Clients may be requested to pay by retainer payment for some of our services and products. Monthly credit and retainer or invoice details are supplied by our accounts services where full details of our services are indicated. No interest can be given by our company for money held by ‘Retainer’, refunds or date limits for use of credit may be given to clients with limited durations indicated. Stage payments may be arranged upon request for works over 300€. Details regarding currency conversion, including any associated fees are detailed on our site.
19. Links, Resources and Partners: Our site, products and services may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that RANKIN SARL is not responsible for i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources or ii) the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.iii) Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by RANKIN SARL for content, products or services available. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources. Users of our site, services and products with RANKIN SARL accept the possible free movement of their details and information to our partners and resources listed on our site, unless clients stipulate otherwise.
20. Feedback and Testimonials: We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, testimonials, comments and suggestions for improvements to the site or to say what you appreciate about our concept. You may submit Feedback by emailing us through the ‘Contact’ section of the site or by other means of communication. Your feedback comments may be displayed for other users and clients to read and will indicate your name and date of issue.
21. Confidentiality: We take the security and privacy of our clients and contacts about whom it holds personal information extremely seriously. RANKIN SARL follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information given to us in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because our clients have indicated that they would be interested in receiving material from us about our business, services and partners. To that end we hold client contact detail and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that clients do not receive unwanted material through the post or by email. Clients may request the amendment of the personal information held and to cease receiving this.
Whilst RANKIN SARL uses all reasonable effort to control information published on our website, no representations or warranties are made (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Our support service gives clients the possibility to report any inaccurate representations, however, we cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website services and products used. RANKIN SARL makes no warranty that our website is free from errors, defects or viruses. RANKIN SARL are not estate agents or real estate professionals and cannot therefore be held responsible for the condition of property advertised, damages caused to property listed, accessed by clients or for any insurance claims regarding liability. ‘Home visit’ services requested and carried out by RANKIN SARL are considered as giving ‘access to property only’ on behalf of private sellers or direct rentals landlords and not considered as ‘agency viewings’. Clients accept full responsibility for any property damage, personal harm, theft or loss during visits and access for this Home visit service requested. RANKIN SARL requests that all ‘board signs’ purchased from our company are installed at the property by the client and property owner who accepts full responsibility for the fixture and the safety of the display area chosen for the board signs purchased from us.
23. Working Hours: Our offices are open from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 12noon by appointment only. We cannot guarantee our presence at our offices and request that clients contact us for appointments to insure availability. RANKIN is a French registered company and respects the bank holiday closures in France. Our offices are also generally closed over the Christmas period during 10 working days.
24. Termination or Cancellation: We are not obliged to accept a cancellation request for products and services which have been paid for. Should cancellations be considered they should be received by RANKIN SARL in writing within four working days of publication or scheduled works. If we accept a cancellation for part of a series of advertisements or works ordered, we may surcharge you for any insertions to adverts which are not cancelled or services and products ordered. RANKIN SARL may immediately, without notice terminate any requests for services, products and advertisements should any breach to our Terms and Conditions appear violated. Account registration and subscription or listing processes will be suspended. RANKIN SARL believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or interest of other Members or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment and security whilst further investigation may be carried out.
25. Controlling non payment and dispute: No payment or dispute could result in a suspended subscription to our assistance services or closure of MY RANKIN account. In the case of late payment, penalties or indemnities with interest are charged to clients and calculated on the basis of three times the rate of interest stipulated under legal requirements plus expenses 40€. For any dispute matter the ‘Tribunal de Commerce de Mayenne, France’ is the relevant authority. Once account access or subscription has been suspended, clients could be charged a fee of 15€ to reinstate MY RANKIN account or assistance subscription. RANKIN SARL reserves the right to refuse clients, partners or retainer payments for works requested and for our products, listings and services.
26. Contacting RANKIN SARL: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
RANKIN SARL, 19bis Quai de la République 53100 MAYENNE – FRANCE-
VAT Number: FR68482426350
Company number (French SIRET registration) : 482 426 350 00013